Post 5: My Future Job

When I have to talk about my future job I prefer not to do it haha. And it's because it bothers me, it is just that I am not ready to think about such a distant future if I haven't graduated yet. Anyways, if I need to say something; I really want an outdoor job, and that requires a lot of travel. Not for nothing I chose to study anthropology, since as I understand it is a career that meets these working conditions. 

The real problem here is... I don't know what major to choose, in terms of job the three options they're good: Anthropology with social mention, Anthropology with physics mention and Archaeology. For example: If I choose social, perhaps I can take once with the neighbors of the town where am I working. Or If I choose physic maybe I will be in a laboratory analyzing bones. And if I choose archaeology I may be Indiana Jones (I'm kidding), but I may be digging up materialities or bones. Well, the possibilities are thousands, and I just have one life hahaha. 

As for the salary, well I want enough to live without worries and give myself some pleasures; like buying a lot of books or traveling to more places than for my job. Whatever, that is the type of job I want to work on, I really hope I can do it.



Comments

  1. I would love to travel with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, I want to travel too I hope we can see each other travelling. Goals haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can travel a lot and also have many books that you like jj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 7: Changes to My Study Program

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies