Post 4: What's like to study Anthropology?

I am studying anthropology, and for the moment I really like the career. How I choose this career was a long story. In my last year of high school I passed for an existential crisis, I didn't know what do with my life. With the help of the school psychologist, we tried to find a career that it would make me happy. The options that I had was many; like biochemistry, psychologist, literature, etc. But none convinced me, until I found the anthropology in a career fair. It was a love at first sight.

That's because anthropology has all I wanted in a career, a quite varies field of study. In the university the anthropology career is dividing into three mentions: Anthropology with physical mention, Anthropology with social mention and Anthropology with archaeology mention. Having different options to choose and learn during the basic circle, and also to again have an existential crisis haha.  

Study anthropology online is very difficult and sad, that's because has the complex of every career in online class, like the difficulty to concentrating, the academic load, in my case not having an adequate study area, etc. And for the other part, with the online experience we can not have practicing class, like laboratories or pedagogical outputs.



Comments

  1. I hope that everything improves and that the classes can be face-to-face again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my story was very similar to yours, I was looking for a career with a lot of variety in terms of the topics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart, I can't wait to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woaa I feel the same like you haha another existencial crisis uwuwu I hope to see you soon uwu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work. The past tense of verb choose is chose. I chose this career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Let's talk about the pandemic

Post 7: Changes to My Study Program

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies